Top 10 business idea which does not require a degree
1 . Travel Agency – You can easily open a travel agency and earn money. You do not require a degree for this. A travel agency makes travel easier for its customer. They provide everything which helps their customer during travel. A travel agent with a decent amount of customers can earn up to Lakhs. All you need small space, a desk, chair, computer with an Internet connection and good contacts and tie-ups.
Travel agents earn basically by providing tour package to their customers. This package has almost everything from a flight ticket to travel and accommodation. More affordable packages more will be a customer. These packages range from Domestic Tour to International Tour. The international tour package will bring you more money.
You need to advertise yourself to get maximum attention. Give value to the customer and try to get a good review on Google. A happy customer will easily give a good review on google which will boost your business more.
2. Mobile Shop – The mobile industry is the fastest growing industry in India. With growing demand, the no. of Mobile shops has also increased. It provides millions of people their bread and butter. It is one of the most profitable businesses in India.
All you need little knowledge of mobile and little capital for a product. There is a good amount of profit in the mobile selling business. Also repairing old mobile can get you a good amount of money. Mobile shops earn money by selling phones, repairing, selling mobile accessories. Initially, you can start a business alone but with the growth of your business, you can also hire staff. There are many mobile chain stores in India which initially started with one shop but with time they have become a large mobile chain store.
3. Game Parlor – The game industry is one of the largest industries in India. With a lot of online game coming demand of game cafe as also increased. Game cafe culture is very popular in teens and they spend quite a significant amount of time.
You can start your Game Parlor with a few PC and a good internet connection.
Game Parlor is mostly popular in big cities but with time it is penetrating in the small and mid-level city. This business has significant scope and money. And with this trend, it is going to increase in the future.
4. Cafe –Coffee shops are becoming very popular in India. With the young population growing, cafe culture has also increased. Cafe like Star Bucks, Barista, CCD (Cafe Coffee Day) has made a very good impact on the young crowd. These are world-recognized cafe chain. Earlier it was limited to Big cities but nowadays it is growing to Tier – 2 cities also. The cafe attracts a young crowd especially college-going students. Mostly the cafe is opened near colleges. Nowadays cafe culture is also becoming very popular among IT employees. In cities like Pune, Bangalore you will find a lot of cafes. This business has tremendous potential and this trend is only going to increase in the future. IT cities like Pune and Bangalore have become Cafe Hub of India.
5. Bakery – Bakery industry is a very old industry and it provides livelihood to millions of families. Any Party whether Birthday or Anniversary is incomplete without cake. The cake is the symbol of happiness and the Party.
Own your Bakery shop and bring happiness to your life. It is very demanding in the Market. You can find at least one Bakery shop in every locality. Many Bakery chains (like Monginis) has started. One Bakery shop employs more than 2 people. It requires a very low initial investment. You can open a bakery shop which can fulfill the demand of local people. It’s very easy to start and easy to run.
6. Food Truck – Food Truck business has a tremendous opportunity and it is very much in demand especially in Metro Cities like Mumbai, Delhi. With a shortage of space and skyrocketing prices for small space, it is very unaffordable for a small restaurant to grow.
If you have a passion to provide delicious food to the customer at an affordable price than you can also start your business on food trucks. It has good money and it is very much similar to the restaurant business except the fact that it’s a moving restaurant. The initial investment is low as compared to owning a full-fledged restaurant.
You need to have a big van (you may modify) according to your needs. The best part of this is that you don’t need to stay in one place only. You can go anywhere according to demand. You don’t have to pay expensive rent.
This type of business is very popular in land scares cities.
7. Chocolate making – You can easily make a career in the chocolate-making business. It’s a low investment business with a good return. Chocolates and candy are very much in demand.
You can make a variety of chocolate and candy and supply to the market. You can also do marketing online for your product.
Make contact with local Supermarkets and shops and supply them with your product. As demand grows you can sell your products in another city also.
8. Boutique — Fashion is everywhere. More and more people are attracted to the designer cloth. It is estimated that the Textile industry will grow more than 223 billion US dollars. It provides jobs to 45 million people directly.
The trend for Boutique has increased in recent years. The boutique sells designer cloth, jewelry, luxury items. The boutique cloth is generally expensive than normal regular cloth. The boutique is opened for a particular section of society. You can target the high-end customer. A boutique is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as “a business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele”.
If your design and quality meet the expectation of the market, you can very easily grow your business. To grow your business you need contact and advertisement. However, if you provide quality than both are done automatically.
If you want to start your business owning a boutique is a good idea.
9. Beauty Parlor – If you want to open your business locally (especially for women) Beauty Parlor is the best option. Indian beauty and cosmetic industry is around 8 billion USD and it is increasing day by day. With 1 or 2 months training you can easily open your beauty parlor and earn money. It is considered a very good career option for ladies in India.
Beauticians also do Bridal makeup during the wedding and earn a decent amount. All you need a small shop where you can have your beauty parlor. The initial investment is also very low. It is a skill-based profession.
Some big parlor has started its chain in many cities. You can also take franchise but it will cost a little extra.
Overall it is a very good business option for ladies who want to work locally and also want to spend time with their family.
10. Real Estate Agency – It is a highly profitable business if you have contacts especially with builders. To become a Real Estate agent first you need to get it registered.
Due to the economic boom, there is a tremendous rise in real estate properties. People are ready to invest in real estate. You just have to encash that opportunity. All you need is a client who is ready to buy. The real estate agent also helps people in finding a rented property. They charge brokerage in return.
The best part of becoming a Real Estate Agent is that you don’t have to own anything. You just have to help the buyer to meet with the correct seller and your job is done.
One big deal can make you earn in lakhs. If you can crack two such deals each month, well you have done your job for that month. Finding a client in this profession is very important. It’s a very profitable business with a good career opportunity.